14 juillet 2012

Just Breathe - Pearl Jam


Yes, I understand that every life must end, uh-huh
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, uh-huh
Oh, I’m a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love...
Some folks just have one, yeah, others, they got none, uh-huh

Stay with me, ah...
Let’s just breathe  

Practiced are my sins, never gonna let me win, uh-huh
Under everything, just another human being, uh-huh
Yeah I don’t wanna hurt, there’s so much in this world
To make me bleed  

Stay with me...
You’re all I see  

Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t, I’m a fool you see...
No one knows this more than me  

As I come clean...  
I wonder every day, as I look upon your face, uh-huh
Everything you gave
And nothing you would take... uh-huh

Nothing you would take
Everything you gave

Did I say that I need you?
Oh, did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t, I’m a fool you see...
No one knows this more than me.
And I come clean, ah-ah...


Nothing you would take...
Everything you gave 
Hold me till I die...
Meet you on the other side  

Pearl Jam
Just Breathe

-------

Vigils

We dream in valleys
beyond sleep,
beyond touch or feel
our vigils keep.
And in winding dreams
soft spun and deep,
we bind as one
the love we keep.

Jane Roberts
If We Live Again
-------

COMMENTAIRE

Étrange comme lorsqu’un être cher décède, nous avons presque toujours l’impression de ne pas lui avoir suffisamment exprimé notre amour…

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire